Our vision is to enlighten our students’ way to find their own key to be independent, active and reflective individuals surrounded by universal values.
Kindness: Students are kind, caring, and respectful to others and the environment.
Empathy: Keystoners try to understand, be aware and sensitive to other beings’ feelings and thoughts.
Youthfulness: Keystone Students have (no need for ‘a’) great and fresh energy to their approach to problem solving.
Scholar: Keystoners devote themselves to the pursuit in a wide variety of academics.
Thoughtfulness: Keystoners care about others as he/she cares for himself.
Open minded: Keystoners accept the new innovations, new ideas and new experiences without prejudice.
Nourishing: They believe in well-balanced, healthy diet.
Environmentalist: They seek to improve and protect the quality of the natural environment through changing harmful human activity.
Our mission is to deliver a high quality education within a student involved and centered environment where students can explore their own potential.
- Maintain a school culture of excellence in teaching, innovation and self-improvement
- Maintain a supportive, healthy and secure environment for teaching and learning
- Deliver a balanced and holistic international education program centered on the Canadian Program.
- Deliver enriching co/extra-curricular opportunities for students.
- Provide excellent facilities and resources.
- Encourage students to engage through social, environmental and intercultural activities.
- Engage parents, stakeholders, local and global community in the support of the school.